Word 2003 (Introduction)
Length: 1 day(s)
Word processing is the use of computers to create, revise, and save documents for printing and future retrieval. This course is the first in a series of three Microsoft Office Word 2003 courses. It will provide you with the basic concepts required to produce basic business documents.
Baisc knowledge of computers.
Topics Covered Include:
- create a basic document.
- edit documents by locating and modifying text.
- format text.
- format paragraphs.
- use Word tools to make your documents more accurate.
- add tables to a document.
- add graphic elements to a document.
- control a document's page setup and its overall appearance.